Sunday 22 July 2012

Today 6

Today I skype with Papa and he went on a trip with work. I wanted to go to but my pasport was expierd. He went to japan for a week and  a week after that we are going to a cottage.I miss Papa a lot but I get to do and have lots of things. I got  a Hot dog bun with wipped cream and suger and chocolate. dealishes. Aidan has the game Wii Dance and I love it. There is songs like Kung-fu Fighting, who let the dogs out and Barbey girl.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           THE       END



1 comment:

  1. Miss you too!

    leave some whipped cream for me... ;-)

    Papa

    ReplyDelete